See Your Pets Furry Face in WAG’s 2016 Community Pet Calendar!
If your pet is “awww” inspiring share his or her cuteness with the world! WAG is accepting entries for our 2016 Community Pet Calendar from July 15 through August 31, 2015
Your $20 entry donation helps homeless pets and guarantees your pets photo will be included in the calendar, either featured prominently or included in a collage of adorable pets.
So hunt up your best pics and send them in!!
- Photographs must be of animals only. Pictures must be of your own pet(s).
- All entries must be in color and contain well-focused images. WAG reserves the right to request substitute photo if image is deemed not suitable for enlargement.
- Photos can be submitted as digital images (300 dpi or higher, 600X800 pixels in JPEG format) or prints in sizes of 4”x6”, 5”x7” or 8”x10”. No Polaroids or copyrighted professional photos can be accepted. Photos become property of Walton Animal Guild and cannot be returned.
- A $20 entry donation is requested for each photo—no limit on the number of photos entered. Enter online and upload your photo on our website www.wagwalton.com. Postal mail entries should be sent to Walton Animal Guild, PO Box 169, Monroe, GA 30655.
- Entries accepted between July 15, 2015 and August 31, 2015 and must be postmarked by deadline to be considered. Calendars will be available in late fall, 2015.
- We want to use as many great pet photos as possible featured throughout the calendar or on a photo montage page. Depending on the number of entries, a panel of professional photographer judges will have final decision as to larger photos featured in the calendar.
Entering is easy – check out the form below!
1. Fill out the Form
2. Upload your photo
3. Pay $20 entry fee
Want to submit your photo by mail? Print form here.
Thanks for supporting homeless pets in Walton County!
ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNERS!
PUT YOUR COMPANY IN FRONT OF THE PET-LOVING PUBLIC
WITH WAG’S 2016 PET CALENDAR
FOR ONLY $1 PER DAY!
Business Advertisements $30